The Life and Times...

Mostly family stuff. Some Irish history, ancient history, religion and early Christian history.

Friday, July 16, 2004

Watching "Outfoxed" at the Beach

Haydee and I are off to the beaches of North Carolina for a long weekend. I figured that I would have to miss the release of "Outfoxed" on Sunday night. I certainly didn't think there would be anyone there to see it with, since we won't know a soul. Then, thanks to MoveOn.org it all changed. 
 
In a commentary about society's new social patterns, we were invited via, the internet, to visit with "our new neighbors" for a viewing of "Outfoxed" on Sunday night. All I had to do is enter my zip code. So I entered the zip code where I'll be staying. Now we are invited to a great party and hope to meet interesting people. I don't even know anyone in Pittsburgh who is going to watch the show, but thanks to www.MoveOn.org I may have a whole set of new political soulmates in North Carolina. 
 
On the other hand, maybe this is going to be what it must be like to try to find a date on the internet?? Stay tuned. 

1 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger Johnny Mack said...

I hope that the beach was great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home